Iniciación a la Fotografía digital
Duration: 18 Hours
Mornings: Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Initiation in the world of digital photography. How to achieve the photo you have in your head.
- Photographic exhibition technique: master the light in your photos.
- Rules of composition: what makes a photo impact you?
- Mastery of the approach: achieve that unfocused background that gives aesthetics and professionalism to your photos.
- Revisions of assignments and advice on aspects to improve
- Parts of the camera.
- Master the manual mode.
- Megapixels: how many are enough?
- Slow / target types and cameras
- Photography of moving objects
- Why does a photo cost so much?
- When to use Photoshop?
- Introduction to Photoshop and Lightroom. Photography software.
- How do I make money with photography? Field of work and opportunities.
- What photographic equipment should I invest in? What is my type of photography?
Have a digital camera with manual exposure controls.
No previous knowledge of photography is required.
Dictated by: Simón Campos
Photographer, film and advertising director for web and TV. He has been a film and photography instructor in both New York and Madrid. He has created content advertising for restaurant franchises and brands such as the international hotel chain Marriot.